Niv Tadmore, Partner @ Clayton Utz
What do you like most about running?
To get to the zone when you feel like you float above the ground
- How did you become a runner?
I did a 100km charity walk and became fitter and started to run short distances. Then I visited Boston, went for a run along CharlesRiver and got lost (don’t ask me how) and by the time I got to the hotel it was 8km, so I sad now I am a runner!
- What is your favorite running memory?
Running the half marathon at the great ocean road in Victoria, Australia which is 23km and hilly – on my 50th birthday! We then had a lovely family lunch.
- Do you have a favorite route?
In Melbourne – Gardiners Creek – nature, not busy – just perfect.
- What is your favorite exercise/your favorite training?
- Do you run alone or with friends ?
- Are you member of a running club ?
- Do you have role models in running ?
- How do you organize your training time ?.
Around family and work, and I travel a lot so I run in many cities in Australia and around the world – just travel with my running shoes and some gear and off I go on a run!
- Do you listen to music while running ? If yes what kind of music?
- Do you log your runs with an app or a GPS watch? Which programm you use?
Nike Running Club
- What did you learn while being a runner?
Pace yourself, don’t strike on your hills too hard, don’t compete with anyone – run to enjoy and grow, run to be healthy body and mind
- Do you have any goals for your running ? What’s on the bucket list ?
Running in places around the world – want more of that – Greenland would be cool! Auf Grönland zu laufen wäre cool!